Firefly Ravine energy in space was the ultimate bad father
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 

Furi slips away from the borders before the sun rises, before Blixen is awake and can figure out where she’s gone. Knowing she’s not supposed to leave the pack without someone with her, at the dangerous suspicion of their neighbors, she does not slow down. Her route is direct, across the open fields leading down into the ravine. The sun is high in the sky by the time she reaches the ravine but is blocked by thick layers of clouds above. She knows some time has passed to be mid-day but the weather does not allow any indication.

She doesn’t know exactly why but she half-expects to run into @Ingram again, as if this is their little rendezvous no one else knows about. What likelihood would he be out here a second time, anyway, especially after their run-in at Drageda’s borders? She licks her lips and lifts her head, squinting against the dull bright of the clouds. A light breeze rolls through, nipping at the skin beneath her thick fur, and she continues along the frozen bank of the ravine and deeper into the territory.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
energy in space was the ultimate bad father - by Mallaidh - March 06, 2018, 04:09 PM