Dawnlark Plains as long as i'm living my baby you'll be
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday turned to his packmates, grinning widely but clearly agitated. "Okay, clear out guys," he said firmly, jabbing his nose into Sunny's side. "We'll call everyone back when Cat's had time to rest. Feel free to spread the word."

He moved back toward the den, steps hesitant, and hovered several yards away. "They're all healthy?" he asked, his voice rough. He wanted to touch them, trade their tiny bodies with his nose, feel their little pawpads on his tongue - but he wouldn't come any closer until he was given permission. As alluring as the scent of his children was, Catori's hormones were like a battering ram against his instincts. He found himself almost unable to move at all with his face pressed up against the wall of her personal space.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 08, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 13, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Grayday Sr. - April 15, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 19, 2018, 07:14 PM