Swiftcurrent Creek can u spare some beans
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy shook her head - she wondered about where to sleep and if there were any special rules and whether it would be okay to get a snack before she started trying to add to the caches, but she didn't want to push her luck. She would just be extra careful, and hopefully that would do Constantine proud.

"There's nothing I can't learn as I go," she said a bit nervously, but with a sincere grin and a self-assured wag of her tail. "But please - call me if you have any extra duties or tasks. I'm used to being busy." That much was true, at least. If she wasn't hunting, she was off with Daddy, being his eyes and ears. Was he getting along okay without her? Easy worried for him, but she knew he was in good care. Lavender was still there, and Catori - Catori who would have already given birth to her baby brothers and sisters, by now.

"Thank you for giving me a chance," she added, remembering how hard and often Daddy had tried to instill manners in her. Not as necessary back home, but probably required in this new pack.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
can u spare some beans - by Easy - April 24, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: can u spare some beans - by Wylla - April 24, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: can u spare some beans - by Easy - April 24, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: can u spare some beans - by Constantine - April 25, 2018, 06:50 AM
RE: can u spare some beans - by Clock - April 25, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: can u spare some beans - by Easy - April 25, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: can u spare some beans - by Wylla - April 26, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: can u spare some beans - by Constantine - April 27, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: can u spare some beans - by Easy - April 27, 2018, 01:13 PM