Stone Circle I know some people who are flying straight
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
Maybe @Rowana or @Cyron? I need more family threads ;-;

Life had been busy for many months now. There was a lot of work to do, and at times he felt as though he could not keep up with it. His way of coping with this? Working more. It could sound ridiculous, but truly this was how he dealt with the tangle of... what would you call it? Bad occurences? Unfortunate events? In all truth, it was a mess. A big mess that his family was caught up in. If it could have been any other way, he'd revel in the fact that he had a family to love and call his own - of course, he adored his kids and his wife and his sister, but he wished they were all happier. He wanted nothing more than to see them shine in the life they had, but this was not the case. Despite all of this, Mawk was proud they'd made it this far. They'd pushed through, and that was what mattered.

Still, he wanted to affirm and strengthen the bonds of the Saefyn family. On this particular evening, he set out in search of either of his living children. He loved them oh so dearly, and he'd love a chance to just relax and chat with them. There didn't even have to be a large amount of talking - they could hunt, go for a walk, whatever was desired. The father just wanted to be with his kids.
Messages In This Thread
I know some people who are flying straight - by Mawk - April 25, 2018, 11:53 AM