Dragoncrest Cliffs Eleven's breakfast jams
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Mother Nature did not provide for the snotty new mother, so Wildfire turned and wiped her nose against her own shoulder blade. She hiccuped as she did so, the urge to cry suddenly lessening... only to return forcefully when her mind turned to Blixen and her heartbreak. The Feisripa let out a cry that sounded like the bastard child of a bleating sheep and a honking goose, the noise completely covering the sound of an approach so that when Eske appeared, Wildfire jumped with another strange sound (a donkey's bray this time).

"Eske!" she blurted, her wet cheeks heating as she swiped an elbow self-consciously across her still-dripping nose. "I know I look like a hot mess," Wildfire said, voice partially muffled by her foreleg, "but nothing's the matter. I mean—" Another hiccup rocked her. She took the opportunity to gulp in a big breath before continuing, slightly more steadily, "I'm pretty sure it's the hormones. Everything's setting me off."

She made an abortive attempt to wipe away the snot and tears, then shot Eske an apologetic glance and said, "I'm fine." Wildfire paused, then lifted to her feet and moved to stand over the entrance of the log, chestnut eyes turned toward the visitor. "Would you like to meet the children?" Although she didn't know the Wanlida well these days, she was one of the highest-ranked members of the pack, thus one of the Heda's most trusted. It would be an honor to show off the pups to her.
Messages In This Thread
Eleven's breakfast jams - by Wildfire - April 27, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Eleven's breakfast jams - by RIP Blodreina - May 05, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: Eleven's breakfast jams - by Wildfire - May 06, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Eleven's breakfast jams - by RIP Blodreina - May 06, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Eleven's breakfast jams - by Wildfire - May 08, 2018, 08:39 AM
RE: Eleven's breakfast jams - by RIP Blodreina - May 14, 2018, 06:04 AM
RE: Eleven's breakfast jams - by Wildfire - May 14, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Eleven's breakfast jams - by RIP Blodreina - May 27, 2018, 05:05 AM
RE: Eleven's breakfast jams - by Wildfire - June 06, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: Eleven's breakfast jams - by RIP Blodreina - July 01, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: Eleven's breakfast jams - by Wildfire - July 05, 2018, 02:01 PM