Dawnlark Plains we can find a place to fall in love
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
Private 
Backdated to the early evening of April 18, 2018. Goodbye for now, Morningside! ♥ Tagging for reference, but also, if you want to come and say goodbye after the thread is All Welcome Seelie and I would be so happy. ^^

Coelacanth is in the first phase of her heat and is NOT considered fertile. “During proestrus, the start of the estrous cycle, the bitch attracts male dogs, but is still not receptive to breeding.” This phase will last through April 20, 2018.

TRAVEL LOG
April 13, 2018: Sea Lion Shores
April 14, 2018: Horizon Ridge
April 15, 2018: Raven’s Watch
April 16, 2018: Hushed Willows
April 16 — 18, 2018: Morningside

The day was full of farewells, but Coelacanth was ready for them. She had demons to face and responsibilities to fulfill, and she had from the twenty-fourth to the thirtieth to sex to be come pregnart, according to the WOLF Guidebook and Undersea’s breeding guidelines. Talking with Catori had helped her to understand and prepare for the former and being around the @Spiritwalker’s children had spurred the desire for the latter. She was replete with the warm security of family. Reuniting with @Grayday, @Sunny, and @Dawn had been everything she’d imagined it to be, and @Lavender was as sweet and gentle as she’d remembered. She missed the rambunctious, mottled girl she’d seen at the Hunter’s Moon, but asked that Catori give her best to Easy — and @Dauntless.

She hoped that @Aditya and Dawn would enjoy their time along the coast and wondered if they’d come to Undersea — and if they did, she wondered how the resident males would react. Now she knew, of course, why Komodo had acted as protectively — and possessively! — as he had. She still wasn’t sure if that was enough to squelch her lingering uncertainty, but she was going to give everything she had to make it work out harmoniously. Feeling rested and content after a meal and a nap, she made her way to Graydad and Mamatori’s den, whuffing out of courtesy and remaining a respectful distance away from the entrance. “I go,” she whispered, and if nobody was awake, that was fine; she was sounding out the words, anyway. “Home, Undersea, Stockholm. I go.”
Messages In This Thread
we can find a place to fall in love - by Coelacanth - April 27, 2018, 10:58 AM