Heron Lake Plateau Road Regrets
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
IDK how but somehow your post ended up with like.. double bolds??  Fixed using my awesome leadery powers. >P

Probably one of the reasons Quixote hadn't had much actual relationship luck before Raven's heat was that he was a wee bit oblivious about it all.  Funny how hormones cut corners by cutting out some of the questions.  After all, he'd joke around with anyone willing and never question there might be any motives behind it, then in the cases when he tried something, he'd be way too subtle for most to notice.  Most of the time, as long as folks were hanging out and having fun, that was all he wanted, and since Niamh seemed to be enjoying herself this evening, all was well.  Ooh, a real brain.  That might be a tough one.  Whether it was obvious or not, he was poking fun at himself, too.

I'm sure someone will show up for you when you're ready -- maybe some of the local slackers will even shape up by then. Okay, doubtful on that, but at least it was humorous to think about.  He was kind of tempted to say something about Raven, but he didn't want to take the chance of that finding its way back to Towhee yet.  Sometime they'd tell her.  Or one of them would.  Something.  

Nah, he was just being an everyday idiot at the wrong time.  I'm sure I'll be able to work something out eventually, just dunno how.  It'd take a bit of thinking.  Hopefully he'd come up with something before Colt got tired of lurking.  Technically he would, but it wasn't gonna be by convincing Towhee that Colt was great.

Putting things into action was the challenge.  Stuff should change but he didn't know how, or sometimes even what would be best.  There were still a few pieces of the puzzle missing, but the obvious things were, as suggested, the easiest.  Yeah, it's gonna take a lot of work, though.  Trying to change stuff without it being a direct order probably makes things happen at like, I dunno.  Half speed, maybe slower.  It was unfortunate, but that was the truth.  People would follow a leader around way more often they would some guy, and for now he was still just some guy.
Messages In This Thread
Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - April 28, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 02, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 03, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 04, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 06, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 07, 2018, 03:09 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 08, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 12, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 04:32 PM