Bearclaw Valley Hello, my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy
200 Posts
Ooc —
Too much was happening for the marshmallow of a wolf pup to keep up with. The longer Xan and Laurel exchanged heated words, the more Lucas' ears and tail drooped downward. Even at his young age he could sense the hostility here, and he didn't like it, not one bit. His curiosity was quashed by it so that he crept backward, further under Laurel's belly and further from the wolf that his mother was indicating as a threat. In this, his socialization period, if Laurel didn't like something, then Lucas quickly learned not to like it either.

Who could say whether Laurel identifying Xan as a threatening, dangerous presence to Lucas would have far-reaching effects? It certainly would shape his interactions with his father in the future, happy-go-lucky though he may be, but that was all very far from his mind as he slid back down into the dark of the den and sought his siblings for reassurance.

Feel free to skip Lucas from now on unless it's important to him, then just tag him!
THREADS: 1/3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello, my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy - by Lucas - May 12, 2018, 05:29 PM