Dawnlark Plains petro-chico boy is here for my chitlins!
207 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
maybe @Dauntless or @Sunny ?
@Grayday @Spiritwalker @Kasatka @Eventide can always hop in ofc
River whined and tossed fitfully in his sleep; his mid-day nap had gone awry, it seemed. The young Corten was experiencing his first nightmare— not that he had much fuel, really. Rushing, sinister shadows filled his dreams. He could not make sense of the shapes, but the feeling of fear was unmistakable. His young mind told him there was something out there— something terrible in the world beyond. Though he could not know it, he was right in a way.
The pale boy kicked out fiercely, beginning to rouse from sleep as the nightmare intensified. His whining increased in volume and frequency, until quite suddenly he was awake. River sat up, mouth dry, and let out a strange half-croaking half-wailing noise. Comfort me!, he demanded with throaty vocalizations, not caring who answered his call.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
petro-chico boy is here for my chitlins! - by Winterbourne - May 13, 2018, 02:09 PM