Wheeling Gull Isle i don't need another friend, i already have two
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian

She had been awake with the coming of the sun, observing in silence as the dark of night faded into the serene muted shades of morning.  Tucked to her breast were three of her children; @Mur, @Fern, and @Yakone slept peacefully together.  Introducing the sheepdog's children to her own had gone smoothly, and for that she was glad.
She often left the children alone, unlike she had with Nunataq and Marten — she did not fear any harm befalling her babies here; there were no Indras or Laurels to cause them harm.  The excursions were brief, allowing the mother to stretch her legs and maybe mark where she could.

Her first excursion was beneath the morning light, and with everything as it should be she curled back up with the suckling babes until Isengrim's cry reached her ears a few hours later.  She smoothed her tongue over each of the children as she always did when she left, and she clipped across the island with her head low.

She first regarded the stranger from a distance, a foreboding reaper not-quite-hiding on the horizon.  But if something happened

Coelacanth's 'Io drew forward, brushing against her side like the good guard dog she was before circling around, resting somewhere just behind the sheepdog.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't need another friend, i already have two - by Reigi - May 18, 2018, 08:36 PM