Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Zomg thread thief!1one

Once he was under the cover, he did his best to shake out his fur but well, it's not like he had a towel or something to really dry off.  It was the best a critter in the wilds could do, so he'd have to live with it.  He wove under the slightly hole-filled canopy, looking for the driest spot before he spotted another heading this way too.  Wait, that was Raven wasn't it?  Needless to say, he quickly headed over there to that side of the trees.

As Quixote came up to her, she started to shake, causing him to squint as water flew everywhere. He opened one eye experimentally, then the other once he was sure he wasn't a chance of getting blinded by the spray.  Okay, it was safe.  With a slight chuckle, he stepped forward to kiss Raven's cheek, Hey you.  He then shifted to lean up against the tree trunk as if trying to look cool in obviously the most dorky way possible, I'd kind of forgotten there was other weather besides snow.

After leaning on the tree for a moment, he was suddenly aware of just how rough the bark was, taking a moment to scratch his shoulder against it a second before sliding down to lay at its base.  Join me while we wait for this, nod to the rain, nonsense to pass?  It'd be nice for them to actually like.. Just sit around and talk a while, wouldn't it?  He'd spent a lot of time away hunting and attempting to be what he figured an alpha actually was.  Sure, they had time to catch up about stuff that had happened day to day, but not like... actually talk.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Quixote - May 27, 2018, 10:41 PM