Heron Lake Plateau I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Who knew his life would have flipped around so crazily in this short period of time.  Raven was top of the list of the good things that had come out of it all and now he was starting to wonder if maybe he'd spent too much of his time trying to be the perfect alpha instead of paying attention to things that were important just to him.  If it took rain scaring them into curling up under a tree to get time to talk, maybe they should work on that. I think I'm starting to figure it out, maybe.  His smile had turned uneven -- sure, Quixote was trying, but he knew he probably hadn't been great to deal with much of that first week, as his sleeping patterns had almost immediately fell out of whack.  That and he was still not too sure he was doing everything right, but that was gonna take a hell of a lot longer and probably a few conquered challenges to make sure he got it right.

He sighed, looking to her yet again for answers that she probably didn't have, I mean, am I trying to do too much?  You don't think I'm like.. neglecting you or something? He reached out to nudge her slightly with a paw.  Quixote, if it wasn't obvious by now, wasn't always the most confident about certain things.  He really did only want to please her.  How do people juggle everything?  And the pups aren't even here yet.  Quixote's ears tipped back slightly.  That was an even bigger question mark in his mind, which he did need to ask Raven about but wasn't going to do so quite yet.  Is there anything else I could do for you?  A pack in general was easy to guess -- do borders, protect stuff, blah blah -- but an individual was a whole different thing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I decided to remodel, I'm going for mid-century mob hit - by Quixote - May 28, 2018, 01:29 AM