Heron Lake Plateau and a bad little mama with her ass in my face
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
"oh my goooood," tegan groaned, rolling his eyes, "no you whackass, it's shorthand!" duh niamh, jesus christ did you grow up under a rock? he rolled his shoulders, gearing up to explain properly, ugh, it was like talking to towhee. towhee was such an old head. 

but so they began their move forward, and tegan had to explain on the go. but quickly, cause they'd prolly find that coyote bastard pretty soon. "so b is like a shorted thing for bitch, but like not in a bad way, like in a friendly way, like 'ah shit! whaddup b?'" he proceeded to bump niamh in the shoulder with his paw playfully, to further emphasis his point. "get it? i know your name starts with an n, sheesh." 

he eyed her, tail waving a bit as he judged her reaction. err, whoops, this probably wasn't the correct way to pick up hoes... was it? he tacked on, trying to fix it, "i only call wolves b if they're like, ya know, right in my book." there, saved, i bet she's swooning.

AH ty that means so much <3 <3 he's such a lil bitch to write i love it 
Messages In This Thread
RE: and a bad little mama with her ass in my face - by Tegan - June 20, 2018, 02:53 AM