Heron Lake Plateau and a bad little mama with her ass in my face
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
well now he was mildly discouraged, since niamh didn't appear to think this was a compliment(i don't see why she wouldn't??).  but, whatever, tegan would never let that show. so he merely shrugged at her response that made her seem indifferent-- which sucked, cause that was his favorite tactic and he did not like it used against him. but his shrug made him seem indifferent to her response. so HAH. 

tegan is literally never going to find any sort of side chick with his typical methods, and he was starting to realize it too. these were much better for charming strangers into being friendly and getting mom and towhee to agree with anything he had to say. not good for picking up girls. he'd have to reconvene with colt later and get another lesson on pick up lines, or something.

he removed himself from the topic that he was failing at and moved on, nose twitching. they continued on for a short minute and then... "it's here--" he started, realizing the scent was suddenly right on top of them only to spot it right away. he froze in his tracks, cause even though tegan was sort of trash at caring about hunting, he had been properly taught at one point and knew better than to just sprint in. besides, he'd let niamh take the lead on this since it was her area of expertise. he looked at her with an expectant gaze, ears pricked and muscles tensed as he awaited to be told the game plan. 

or wait... were they literally just about to fuckin run the bitch down??
Messages In This Thread
RE: and a bad little mama with her ass in my face - by Tegan - June 21, 2018, 02:23 AM