Dragoncrest Cliffs Radio reminds me of my home far away.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
Fallout 76 inspires all these "Country Roads" thread titles, haha. Hoping for a @Dio thread?  :)

Eyeballs were weird. The world was weird. As time progressed since Dacio's discovery of his newfound sight, he'd struggled to make sense of it. His response varied between his napping schedule with "wtf is going on?" and "okay, this is cool, i can handle it", and at times he forgot all about it until something moved and startled him.

Presently, the boy was content to observe the haze of colour around him. The two blobs that he now recognised as his litter-mates had stilled, likely snoozing, and Dacio watched the blurry shades with curiosity. It was strange how different they were, when he'd unconciously assumed they would look the same. Instead, one was a patchwork of pale and dark hues, while the other was swathed in warm shades of gold.

Too young to concern himself with what he might look like, his attention turned to the more vibrant light that spilled into his family's den. Summer sunshine shone bright into the hollow, and Dacio squinted against the intensity of it.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - June 16, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - June 18, 2018, 12:29 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - June 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - June 24, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - June 28, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - July 08, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - July 09, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - July 16, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - July 29, 2018, 05:22 AM