Blacktail Deer Plateau he doesn't look a thing like jesus but go off i guess
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
@Max. Also @Saarthal for visibility?

The decision to get out of the mountain range is made quickly and easily. Tired legs draw them the rest of the way and down the last decline onto the plateau. Still, they’d have a little bit more of a climb but they don’t have to rest when they have all this flatland spread out before them. As sore as her legs are, she is overwhelmed with the urge to run. A burst of energy courses through her and she gives one sidelong glance to @Varinril, a stupid grin plastering on her face, and her legs springing her forward with speed unexpected from a weary traveler.

When she looks back, no sign of either of her friends, she slows to a stop. She’s instantly reminded of how tired she is but up ahead is a lake wide enough she can’t see the end. Mallaidh doesn’t spare a glance to either side as she makes a bee-line for the shore, splashing until she’s chest deep and eagerly lapping up water to quench her thirst.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
he doesn't look a thing like jesus but go off i guess - by Mallaidh - June 17, 2018, 09:24 PM