Stone Circle I lift up my head and the world is on fire
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was the moment that the face she remembered loving so much in her dreams fell that she too felt her heart shatter into a million pieces. The love she had begun to feel for him made this so much worse, her breath slowly rushing out at the anguish on his face. The fiery glint in his eyes that even now she loved about him vanished all at once until his eyes were void of anything but loss and sorrow and she began to Cry

She hung her head and the tears soaked the dry terrain, soaking into some newly sprouting plants watering them with her sorrow. "I...I didn't have any memories then, not of you or the children. It had been weeks of waiting and trying, I had given up. Immediately after I began to remember. I do feel for you now" she paused and then gave a bitter laugh, eyes opening and blank with guilt and self hatred "That's too late though isn't it? Now I remember just enough to start loving you but I still love him and I kissed him when he isn't my mate." she felt more tears drip to the earth. She blew out some air and stood up, beginning to slowly back away. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen and now...now everything is just a mess and you don't deserve this, I'm sorry Mawk" she whispered, looking ready to bolt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I lift up my head and the world is on fire - by Illecebra - June 30, 2018, 05:41 AM