Broken Boulder stops my mind from wandering
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
please let @Vilkas post first, otherwise AW. dated for the 20th

It was slow going, traveling from the river back to Broken Boulder. She thought that, with rest, her ankle would recover, though she might always have a limp. At any rate, she was glad to lean against Vilkas on the journey, enjoying his company and the warmth of his body. Her body would heal. Lily was less sure of her mind.

No words had bubbled from her lips, yet. No matter how hard she tried, she could not speak. She was having a terrible time remembering things--little things, too, nothing of consequence--and she became dizzy, occasionally, and nauseous. Most of these things she knew would be healed by a good sleep in her own den. But what if she never spoke again? What if the girl, famous for her words, was forever mute?

These fears plagued her throughout the trip north, and it was with a mix of relief and trepidation did she step over the border. Giving Vilkas a gentle nudge and a smile, she hoped that he could howl for the pack--for she knew that if she tried, naught but a ragged whimper would emerge from her mouth.

She was fearful of seeing Alarian again, after their argument. She didn't know whether he'd want her back at all. What if they were both sent away? Where would they go? Lily had left her friends without a word; Korei would be disappointed, and Lanawyn, potentially, angry. Who knew what kind of reception she'd get here, even with a useless mind and a broken ankle.
Messages In This Thread
stops my mind from wandering - by Lily - June 24, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Vilkas - June 24, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Alarian - June 24, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Eris - June 24, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Lily - June 24, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Vilkas - June 25, 2018, 03:59 AM