Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
Tagging for visibility, but all family are welcome to join. Would love some unrelated pack-mates, though!   :)

Sunlight broke through the canopy, dappling the rocks and forest floor beyond the family's den. Having gained permission to play beyond their hollow under supervision, Dacio was happy to branch away from @Sequoia and @Opalia to stalk and pounce on these rogue beams of light. A little hunter in the making, it would seem.

At almost four weeks of age, the ashen youngster's charcoal ears now stood erect atop his tufted head. His hearing and sight had improved vastly over the weeks, and he had developed a taste for the meaty slop that the adults sometimes brought home. Dacio was growing fast, taking shape and learning every day and, most importantly, was loving life.

"Arf!" Dacio barked, confused, at a boulder that previously displayed a pale dappling of morning sunlight which, comically, had been projected onto the back of the boy's head as he stepped into its path. He narrowed his stormy eyes, reaching out to tentatively bump his snout to the warm stone. 
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM