i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket
190 Posts
Ooc — Kris
But there she was. He had no sooner confirmed her scent when she appeared in front of him. His thoughts spiralled out of control so quickly that it dizzied him. There was a real threat of him getting lost inside his head or drowning in a renewed sense of intense uncertainty. But her lancing snarl and aggressive stance demanded he pay attention to the reality in front of him and so snapped him back to it — at least to some degree.

Raptor flung his ears back tight to his skull and threw his belly to the ground. His chin landed between his outstretched paws and his tail was tucked beneath his hindquarters. "Nothing!" He blurted out, desperately groping for one sensible thing to follow that up with but there were a hundred words competing for his tongue. "I—" His eyes, which were glued to the ground, stole a glance to her flanks, seeing the evidence of motherhood so plainly there.

"Can I see them? Please..."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket - by Raptor - July 16, 2018, 06:13 PM