Emberwood Or a sum of your parts just hanging in the air?
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Travelling thread to get this thing moving @Kavik @Illidan @Grezig @Elixir @Kenkou @Thorleif @Donoma if I forgot anybody I'm sorry!

When they left the bright forest with its matted undergrowth and shady canopy, they left with far greater numbers. It did not feel quite as dangerous crossing through the wetlands and marshes with such numbers clustered about them; they drew little attention from the population of rogues that slunk around the darker corners of Teekon. 

The mountains had peaked in the distance, and grew steadily larger as the days passed, brown craggy things with trees for fur or so it seemed from this angle. Though they headed for the northern passes rather than the southern, Liri could still feel pain in her heart looking at them.

A few days travel found their ragtag band at the foot of the mountains, near Apikuni, in a coniferous forest not unlike the one they'd left behind in the Sanctuary. The grey-green forest lacked the lichen found in the northern Taiga and the boulders found in that corner of the world. It was further south, with rising temperatures to match. 

Though the healer was tired, their first night in the Emberwood found her gathered with her wolves, passing out plants to help with the insect bites received in the wetlands to those who wanted them.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Or a sum of your parts just hanging in the air? - by Síff - July 07, 2018, 08:23 AM