Emberwood Build god, then we'll talk.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Kavik nodded when she asked if she could lay in the water with him and Grezig dipped her head in thanks. She found a spot a sufficient distance away and then fell back into the water with an undignified splash. She sighed contentedly, though it was a quiet breath through her nose and nothing more. For a few moments they lay in the water quietly, for which she was grateful. She and Kavik seemed to have a kind of silent companionship that she enjoyed. So many wolves wanted to talk to her all the time. So when he asked how she was, she merely grunted and said, “Fine.” Probably, it came across as rude and curt, but it was simply the way she spoke.

There was silence again. She closed her eyes…

’Have something you need to talk about?’ Kavik asked.

Grezig kept her eyes closed and almost said no… but then she remembered the incident with Thorleif. She hadn’t gotten a chance yet to apologize to Kavik, or to Liri. She’d have to seek the female out later. “Yes,” she replied, sitting up a little more and looking at him. Dipping her head, she continued: “Please forgive me for that idiot I brought back to be recruited. Thorleif. Had I known he was going to be so stupid, and throw rocks at Liri, I would have avoided him like the plague.” She looked towards the forest, where she knew the others were, as if she were trying to pin the wolf in question with her eyes. “I will be keeping an eye on him to make sure he does not cause trouble. And if he does, I will personally chase him off.” She continued staring out into the distance, and shook her head. “Perhaps I should find something better to do with my time than recruiting. Clearly I have no eye for it.”
Messages In This Thread
Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Kavik - July 09, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Grezig - July 09, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Kavik - July 09, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Grezig - July 10, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Kavik - July 10, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Grezig - July 10, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Kavik - July 11, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Grezig - July 11, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Kavik - July 12, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Grezig - July 13, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Build god, then we'll talk. - by RIP Kavik - July 16, 2018, 11:39 AM