Mount Apikuni and he walks among his people
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig gazed at the male in silence for a moment after he asked his question. It was a question she often asked of others when they came to call on her. So many wanted to talk to her and she was a woman of few words who preferred companionable silence most of the time. She noted that his question was asked without any sort of inflection, as if he did not really care about her, or her answer. “I want nothing,” she replied, finally. “You were in my path so I called out to let you know I was here. Better to speak up from afar rather than startling someone by approaching without notice.”

She fell silent again, assessing him, and then turned her face away as if to ignore him. She had no business here, other than an attempt at countering boredom. He did not seem overly eager to speak with her, so she let him be, beginning to make a wide berth around him so that she could continue on her way without bothering him further. She was still close, however, so that if he chose to speak, she would hear him.
Messages In This Thread
and he walks among his people - by Kjalarr - July 15, 2018, 05:27 AM
RE: and he walks among his people - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: and he walks among his people - by Kjalarr - July 15, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: and he walks among his people - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: and he walks among his people - by Kjalarr - July 15, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: and he walks among his people - by RIP Grezig - July 15, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: and he walks among his people - by Kjalarr - July 15, 2018, 07:19 PM