Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
oh frick. it was time. tegan was, first of all, fuckin rekt. this mountain was not easy to climb and despite the athletic shape he was in (thanks to all that running around god knows where doing god knows what) tegan was pretty winded at the top. urhga;ljsdf. towhee signed to him to call, and he took a few deep breathes, trying to sort them out so when they arrived he wasn't still panting and breathing like a gross ass bitch, and then howled. for hydra, specifically, cause thats who towhee knew, but also for gannet and @Whip-- cause he was pretty convinced whip might be here and gannet was totally part of this round up.

gannet approached first, so tegan shot the dude a big ole smile, not looking to see what towhee made of the guys approach. "hey, gannet, howzit--" he began, but was cut short in the distance when a dark shape swept over the summer cliffs. oh holy fuck. tegan's ears angled forward, and if he was a human he would have immediately started sweating. like right away. she approached gracefully, shoulders squared and posture mufuckin regal. tegan was taken aback. raven was pretty good at looking like she belonged in the leadership position-- all tall and majestic and shit-- but this took it to a whole other level.

fuck this bitch was hot

tegan's tail was stil swaying gently, but low at his hocks. his head lowered a bit to give a little extra respect for her. right? yeah that was probably correct. when towhee had returned her greeting, tegan spoke up-- cause like, he wasn't gonna step all over towhee's feet (not this time, anyway, hah) while she was meeting her friend, but this was his mission. "hi, my name's tegan, redhawks delta," he began-- did he need to note he was the ambassador? no that was probably pretty clear dumbass-- "it's really nice to meet you, ma'am. we're here to extend a paw in hopes of alliance. we bring news of titmouse-- screech." he really hoped that that would suffice. and by he, i mean me, cause i have nooo idea how to be diplomatic. which, to be fair, probably fits tegan so i'm rolling with it.
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Tegan - July 22, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM