Mount Apikuni I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
AW, but preferably any of the NSV recruits so Kavik can get to know them better. :)

As night settled over their group, Kavik began to feel a little restless with his thoughts. He had been resting near Liri and after letting her know he was going to patrol, he stood up and headed into the trees. He really was going to patrol, but mostly he wanted some time away from the noise of the group to think.

Their group had grown considerably since they first started their journey, and he was glad for that, but with each added member, the pressure of keeping them all safe increased. He thought his anxieties would decrease as the amount of group members increased, but it seemed like they had just shifted into all new worries. He tried to keep most of it to himself in an attempt to protect his mate; she had enough to worry about without having to be concerned with how he was feeling. Although, he wasn't sure he could hide much from his healer. 

Completely absorbed in thought, Kavik moved through the trees, his inky black fur blending in with the darkness the night provided. Occasionally, he would slow his pace to inspect a scent or sound, but he would soon pick back up and continue moving through the forest like a giant shadow.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue. - by RIP Kavik - July 20, 2018, 09:29 PM