Wheeling Gull Isle it's been so long you thought you would die
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
He let her cry, not budging until she did. His form pulled back to allow her room to do as she needed. Dull eyes watched as bile met the earth. Lainie had looked weak when he had originally found her but she looked even worse now. Which - truth be told - he had no idea was possible.

His name was almost hurtful to hear. Half of him wasn't even sure it was his name the way she had choked it out. He tentatively shuffled forward, crouched towards the earth. Her please were not met with any deny. In fact, he was ready to comply as much as he could.

Okay. He murmured softly at first. I...I can't let you go alone, though. I won't let you go alone. Even if it meant leaving the island himself and his gut clenched tightly at the thought. If he explained the situation to Seelie and Stockholm would they understand his decision?

Rokig could not abandon the one he had decided to save. He would make sure she survived - thrived - after this close call.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's been so long you thought you would die - by Cephaloryn - July 28, 2018, 04:51 PM