Mount Apikuni What if I say I will never surrender?
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig shook her head at Kavik’s apology. “No need,” she said simply. Kavik had never done a single thing to annoy her and waking her up accidentally wasn’t going to change that. He asked her what was on her mind, and she sort of just sat there, staring at him dumbly. “I am… not sure. I had no thought of what we might speak about if you allowed me to keep you company.” She shrugged and looked up at the night sky through the trees, trying to think of something to say. She had no questions for him at this time about the pack. It was taking longer than she’d expected to settle down, but she did not mind. The group was cohesive and that mattered more to her than having strict borders to call home.

Finally, her mind landed in a strange place, but the thought made her smile for a moment. “Would you spar with me tomorrow?” she asked, looking at him again. “I’d like to keep my training up so that I can be of use if there is a real fight.” Besides, someone as big as Kavik… she wondered what he could do, himself.
Messages In This Thread
What if I say I will never surrender? - by RIP Kavik - July 26, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: What if I say I will never surrender? - by RIP Grezig - July 31, 2018, 11:55 AM