The Heartwood he said to me child i'm afraid for your soul
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
my apologies for the wait!!

Hm. It was interesting to learn that sleeping inside a rotting carcass was far more comfortable than laying on the dirt ground - something Vaati had never before considered. The other’s next statement struck him a comical, in an ironic sort of way. "If it was mine, you wouldn't have been in it." It was a fair statement, but Vaati found it intriguing that the other had been so bold as to steal another’s kill to use as his bedding. However backtracking, the other uttered words in a language he had never heard before, one that sounded familiar in an odd way, but was also unrecognizable to translate. “What is that you speak in?” Vaati pressed further in his inquiry of the other man. The man was quite strange - what with the odd bits of feather sticking out, the blood that completely coated his pelt, and the strange language that flowed from his tongue. No less strange was the crow that sat perched on his back and the close proximity the other lingered at, but Vaati was well versed and accustomed to the strange of all varieties. It didn’t unnerve him, but caused him to become increasingly curious. A curiosity that was no doubt well justified.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
RE: he said to me child i'm afraid for your soul - by Vaati - August 18, 2018, 01:35 AM