Broken Boulder the first time ever i saw your face
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Private 
She had not seen Vilkas in some time. And that was quite odd, indeed.

The warrior had been glued to her side since the accident, after all. Day by day passed, though, and he was nowhere to be found. With each day, her panic rose in small amounts. This day, it had crested higher than anything she'd experienced before, and she paced near the border, face dark, morphing from emotion to emotion, like clouds rolling through a stormy sky.

Had he smelled Barracuda on her pelt, and jealousy had driven him to leave? Had their coupling not been satisfactory to him--did he bore him, now? She wasn't sure which scenario was better, honestly. In one she was a loose, reckless woman; the other, old news. At least the former option had a sense of fun and mystery about it.

Lily let out a ragged sigh, chewing the corner of her lip a little with her back teeth. Her tail lashed. She could use a friend, a familiar face to which to talk. Someone who would understand. Perhaps Eris or Korei. . . But today, the shadow-pelted girl found herself missing her old friend, @Alarian. Of course, he probably had better things to do, then to talk to her.

But maybe she'd bump into him today, by chance.
Messages In This Thread
the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 06, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 06, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 13, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - August 23, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - August 26, 2018, 01:29 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 07, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 11, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Alarian - September 12, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: the first time ever i saw your face - by Lily - September 13, 2018, 09:16 PM