Tuktu Weir I created the sound of madness
43 Posts
Ooc —
There was a flash of something in his eyes, something she had seen before. Disgust, abhorrence, horror. It was there in his haunting indigo eyes, that look that said he thought she was as rotten as spoilt meat. 

For a heartbeat, she's more disappointed than she could put into words.

But then the darkling is settling on chocolate colored haunches and questions are spilling from his maw. The girl's mismatched gaze scanned him slowly, as if searching for something. Finally, she nodded - in acquiescence.

"The gods are not the same as those you've heard of," she circled him now, wondering what exactly the darkling was made of. "Those are but false idols, created in the image of weak men who have only the imaginations of power." 

"They are older gods, darker gods. Made of flesh and bone, the same as you and me," rain began to fall, light sprinkles that went unnoticed where they dampened her coat. "I do it not only because I believe but because I must. One does not ask for the favor of the gods and then scorn them."

"I have gained much in service of them. I have gained the chance to find you, darkling," 
she whispered as stopped just behind him. 

"Do not choose to serve lightly. The gods offer harsh trials, they will test you. You will hurt. But you will live, and you will rule with real power," she had passed in front of him again, stopping in front of him so that he could read the truth in her mad gaze. 

"Would you like a drink?" She had seen the shudder run through him in response to her blood. She tipped her head back now, baring her throat and the wound on her shoulder. She was definitely in his personal space but a nudge and she would go. To turn her away would see her walk away calmly, but there was a challenge in her eyes and a need in the way she offered her blood to him like a vampire's victim.
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Messages In This Thread
I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 08, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 09, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 09, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 15, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 16, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 16, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 17, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Nikan - August 27, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: I created the sound of madness - by Pixie - August 28, 2018, 10:11 AM