Blackbeak Bluff i am methuselah of the tribulation
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
apologies for the wait m'dear <3

botaniste is a word she's never heard before -- french, maybe, like étoille and his strange tongue? it has the same sort of lilting melody but she can't be sure. not that it is difficult to guess what it means -- but somehow it sounds so much prettier than how she'd conceived of her labor. gardening was not about beauty to her but about ritual and meditation, a physical act to keep her tired that isn't violence-based. dalia would be a botaniste. of course this beautiful woman is a botaniste. blixen is just.. into plants. 

"oh," she says, both in response to erzulie's first assertion and her question -- sheepishly she licks her lips and looks away. "she -- we -- ran into each other recently, unexpectedly. she'd left drageda, you see. i just -- i don't know, it's not like -- i just want to see her, i guess," blixen finishes lamely, ears twitched back with nervous shame. she knows -- she knows! -- it is a pathetic thing on her part, and furi would be unhappy to know of her skulking, and yet she can't help but try.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - August 09, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - August 11, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - August 11, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - August 12, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - August 15, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - August 20, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - August 20, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - August 25, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - August 28, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - August 30, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - September 03, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Blixen - September 08, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: i am methuselah of the tribulation - by Erzulie - September 14, 2018, 09:16 AM