Whitebark Stream it’s alarming honestly how charming she can be, fooling everyone,
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Really? Well, I speak something of this and that language, but I can't speak for my parents. I still have a feeling that they chose a name on a whim, because it sounded cool and not because there was much idea of, what it meant or anything," truth to be told, Apple had no idea either and she did not care. 

"Mark my words, though, when you choose names for children. I had a hard time dissuading Priscilla - my dimwit daughter - not to name her kid Whore. She thought that it was such a nice sounding word. A melodic touch or something," Apple rolled her eyes. "Eventually she chose Sweeney. Which is a good name, except it sounds too much like "swine" and the girl ended up being nicknamed "Pig". Definitely better than a whore and she made mean people cry for their mommies, if they dared to express any "pig jokes"."

"You came here for a man, eh? Was he worth it?" she asked, genuinely curious, because - not surprisingly - she had a similar story to tell.
Messages In This Thread