The Sunspire nothing makes sense, so i won't think about it
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
All Welcome 
Rannoch's appreciation of an emptier den was a futile effort to protect himself from the reality that Sunspire had lost six important family members. His heart hurt and he grew more restless by the day; was this what he had put Hydra through? When Olive and Seabreeze had told him of their intentions, Rannoch knew that there was nothing he could have done anything to make them stay—their minds had been made up. That is how he had so easily let them go, despite the anger and hurt that had threatened to leak out during their conversation. 

With Sunspire's forest at his back, and with twilight twinkling overhead, Rannoch took a moment to himself to reflect. He thought of Hydra, Lyra, and Alya and wondered how they were faring—of Charon and Amekaze and hoped that they and the rest of the pack were thriving. Rannoch's eyes lingered on Moonspear in the distance, and he exhaled at the thought of what he had done to the wolves who had saved his life. Guilt gnawed at his nearly-empty stomach. 

For now, Sunspire survived. But at what cost? How long could they realistically stay before they were all in danger? Rannoch didn't have an answer, and he hoped that a moment to himself would allow for him to work past his guilt and hurt to work out a solution for the pack. 
Making small assumptions based on how I know Rannoch will respond! AW!
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
nothing makes sense, so i won't think about it - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 13, 2018, 09:51 AM