Serpent Lake i can feel a kick down in my soul
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
what the fuck was happening to her?

everything that was happening here went completely against everything she prided herself on being. here was the soldier that remained unaffected by everything, a robot of destruction- every movement calculated and planned. she tells herself she's going to win whatever the fuck was happening here- that she will not break but had she not already broken? had they both not already unknowingly broke by giving into the primal instinct that pushed them together against their better judgment? 

however she remains fixated on this little 'game', the hunger of the snake writhing around the pit of her stomach driving her forward despite the protestant screaming of her abandoned mind. her lip curls back slightly to reveal pearly fangs as they trace along the temptingly delicate skin of his throat, teeth occasionally coming together to pinch and nip slightly- completely succumbed now to whatever had seemed to override her actual sensible, working brain as she pushed temptingly at his limits. she wanted to know just how much he'd let her away with before he'd snap for she was certain he would. he may be physically larger and stronger than her but it was quite obvious who was the predator between a snake and a deer and although a deer would certainly not describe her company she still felt confident in her abilities as the snake.

her skin still prickled under his touch and she could feel how tense his form remained- as if he were fighting everything in his will to restrain himself. but restrain him from doing what exactly? everything about the brute had become purely predatory, but she was not his prey and she wanted to remind him of that. she'd stretch upward-nipping away along at his neck but with a slight grunt she'd pull at his skin in a rougher manner- this time intending on reminding him that she was no toy and hoping to break the delicate skin and draw blood. 

his voice alone managed to set the nerves under his hot breath prickling away as she shivered very lightly- ears leaning back as if to protect themself from the hiss slipping from such dangerously close jaws. somewhere faint warning bells went off but it was so far away and another being that had taken over the control panel of her vessel would have her whispering back "i do what i want" maybe not a particularly cleverly crafted string of words but speech was definitely not the most important form of communication right now. her words had trailed off into a throaty growl rumbling in the back of her throat but she didn't let it break surface as she felt herself smile slightly against his /hopefully/ faintly bleeding neck where her teeth had made their little punctures, it seemed she'd completely lost herself to the adrenaline coursing strongly through her veins. she was merely a drug addict giddily drinking in her drug, however one part of her mind remained completely set on one thing. she would not let him win this, she would beat him even if in reality she had no clue what winning even meant anymore.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 15, 2018, 10:05 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 15, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 05:59 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - August 23, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - August 23, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 06:43 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 29, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - September 29, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - September 30, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 05, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - October 08, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - October 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 04, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Tundra - November 04, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i can feel a kick down in my soul - by Aries - November 21, 2018, 03:12 PM