Duskfire Glacier And to my word now I'll be true
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Whispered words reach his ears, all he can do is nod along as he watched the trees sway. It was an oddly still day, as a filmy haze lingered over the land, giving the scenery an orangey glow. The drifting smoke had lingered for days, and he considered speaking with Tahani and Shivali about the possibility of keeping the wandering pups within the cavern. The air was heavy and sticky, clinging to his nose. But, it did nothing to dissuade the beauty of he home Takiyok had found for them.

With a smile, the ice bear nodded. Agreeing with his companion. Turning to look at her his smile continued, “My is your home. My land is your land. My people are your people.” Siarut reiterated the saying for her, it was something he had heard from the bone lady back north. And at this moment it fit.

He remembered then, the interest she had shared in learning their tongue. More interest than any of the established recruits had yet to show. Perhaps she still wished to learn. ”Will you teach me your fathers tongue?” An exchange of knowledge was always better than simply offering, he wished to learn her tongue as much as he wished for her to learn his.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
And to my word now I'll be true - by Siarut - August 16, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: And to my word now I'll be true - by Alessia - August 16, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: And to my word now I'll be true - by Siarut - August 16, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: And to my word now I'll be true - by Alessia - August 16, 2018, 11:41 PM