Hoshor Plains there's a buzz down in my bones
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
Private 

she had decided to hang around the flatlands, enjoying the easily accesible water source and although she tended to prefer the shelter provided by forests it was not a big enough factor to cause that much of a problem. there was also no denying that there was something enjoyable about letting the warm breezes that cut across the large expanses of grass ruffle your fur and she constantly found herself standing tall in the face of the weak winds- eyes half shut in what seemed almost like enjoyment as she took in the fresher air. 

she had taken a day to do something one would rarely get to see her do- relax. the whole concept felt quite strange to her and although she knew she needed it something about it all just felt...wrong. of course despite claiming she was currently relaxed just because she was lying in the weak shelter of some kind of shrubbery- her ears were still perked alert for any nearby sounds and her nose would twitch everytime a very mild breeze would drift her way. the blood pumping through her veins was restless and buzzed and she would subconciously swish her tail over the lush blades of grass. she just felt like she ought to be doing something. she was so used to always being on edge and even since she'd gotten to these new lands she'd been so focused on discovering what she could. this whole doing nothing wasn't as enjoyable as some seemed to claim. to be quite honest, she was simply bored.

she'd made sure not to stay too close to the lake, the fresh waters unsurprisingly being a hot spot for other wolves and she hadn't wanted to be disturbed by anyone. the glittering surface was still in view though and she'd blink drowsily in its direction, taking a moment to appreciate the appealing golden-y red like colours that the setting sun cast over it. dusk was definitely her favourite time of the day and she'd turn her head back to rest it on her creamy paws- dark eyes fixed on the distant horizon of the lands to the south/west as she wondered what she'd find upon journeying that way. her muscles seemed to twitch almost excitedly as she considered departing under the cover of the oncoming night. already the air was cooling rapidly as dusk cloaked everything in subdued colours and shadows.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 18, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 19, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 22, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 25, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by Tundra - August 26, 2018, 06:22 AM
RE: there's a buzz down in my bones - by RIP Grezig - August 27, 2018, 02:23 PM