Blacktail Deer Plateau Boys workin' on empty
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian

Kavik nodded his large head, accepting the other man's words graciously. When Corvus stated that he thought they had chosen a good spot, Kavik replied, I agree. I have already become rather attached to it in the short time we've been here. Pride and possessiveness were apparent in his tone as he spoke. The alpha already considered the plateau as home and was glad to hear that one of packmates appeared to be growing fond of the territory as well.

He didn't know much about Corvus, and he'd like to change that. The male had been with them for the entirety of the second half of their journey to the plateau, and had decided to stick around after the incident in the vale, and Kavik was thankful for that. He wanted to earn the respect of all of the wolves, though, and he didn't feel he could properly do that without first getting to know them all better. If you don't mind me asking, what brought you to the wilds? he asked, fixing his inquisitive gaze on the male's face. He thought it was a good place to start but knew it might not be something he wished to talk about, which was fine, but it didn't hurt to ask.

I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
Boys workin' on empty - by RIP Kavik - August 24, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Boys workin' on empty - by Corvus - August 28, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Boys workin' on empty - by RIP Kavik - August 29, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Boys workin' on empty - by Corvus - September 11, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: Boys workin' on empty - by RIP Kavik - September 14, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Boys workin' on empty - by Corvus - September 14, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: Boys workin' on empty - by RIP Kavik - September 18, 2018, 12:30 PM