Duskfire Glacier nero fiddled
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Myrren's words which normally would have held weight fell on deaf ears as Sia had already conjured a personality of the man that had arrived on their door step. He assumed Tak had heard the name and so knew about as much as he did, he ignored her question, letting her find out for herself exactly what was going on.

Giving Myrren a shallow nod, not taking his gaze from the male, Siarut listened to the speech Aditya had to give. The cough and the disheveled appearance was evidence that he was speaking to truth. And even though he held no love for Dawn, he couldn't simply turn the man away. Looking over at Takiyok, wondering if she had found any children on their borders. Sia assumed that he would have been notified, seeing as he lacked the memory regarding being told of two pups found along their border the Atausiq assumed they hadn't arrived.

His neutral facade dropped a fraction, as his brows came together. "Although our two packs have strained relations, I would never turn away someone who is looking for help." Taking a step closer to the man, "I am sorry to hear of your plight, Aditya. I am Siarut, and this is Takiyok." He didn't bother introducing Myrren as he already knew her. "I am afraid to say that we have not seen them." A frown formed on his maw, drawing his lips downward.

"If you are in need of anything we can help. We have a healer and a few aspiring, if they can be of use to you. Takiyok is an excellent scout, she can help you find the youngbloods, if you need help." Siarut wasn't sure what else they could offer, and expected Takiyok to step forward if she could think of anything he had missed.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
nero fiddled - by Aditya - August 29, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Alessia - August 29, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Siarut - August 29, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Takiyok - August 29, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Aditya - August 30, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Alessia - September 10, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Siarut - September 14, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: nero fiddled - by Takiyok - September 14, 2018, 03:08 PM