Horizon Ridge see ya later alligator... or never again crocodile
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 

A few days in the ridge is all she needs to familiarize herself with the best and necessary parts. She doesn’t know how long they’ll stay here but something keeps her rooted (she knows what that something is but she is refusing to acknowledge it in any way, shape, or form) and she’s found a spot high up on the rubble that offers a glimpse of the glamorous view the ridge once had.  

“Come on, a little higher,” she says, turning over her shoulder down at the roman. “I promise, it’s worth it.” Mallaidh takes a careful step, rubble falling from beneath her and dropping a few meters down the way. It’s not so much as steep as the loose rocks beneath her feet are unsteady and she doesn’t want to be the victim of an endless tumble lest she now capture her footing. Eventually, she’s able to veer off to the side where she makes her way to a small ridge, untouched by the dangers that befell some time ago. Still, what is left offers a wide view of the remaining ridge and a peek at the ocean in the distance.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
see ya later alligator... or never again crocodile - by Mallaidh - August 30, 2018, 08:55 PM