Dragoncrest Cliffs bright shining eyes
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
im good with a few!

edit: I'm going to edit a close on this <3 so you don't have to worry about it! But if we do want to continue lemme know and we can reopen

She looked while Tux joined her, and tried to find a sign of anything.  The water wasn't bad, and while Kiwi was no Bat, she enjoyed it.  Wasn't very easy to see anything in though.

Tux managed to do it, though.  Well, so he said.  Kiwi wasn't convinced, but she skeptically looked where he was.  I don't... wait, nope, something was there!

What d'you think it is!? She asked, all of her former hesitancy immediately gone in her excitement.  Imagine if it was big and they caught it!  She took another few strides out, so that the water lapped at her belly, and tried to note where it was going.

Whatever it was, it didn't seem too keen on that.  With a surge it moved closer, and Kiwi scrambled back, the pit of her stomach dropping as she charged for shore, Tux by her.

She looked at him with wide eyes, then out.  Apparently there were things out there to look out for as well.  Maybe there's birds in the cliffs? She proposed instead, and made to lead him there, away from whatever lurked out in the deeper water.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
bright shining eyes - by Tux - September 07, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: bright shining eyes - by Kiwi RIP - September 07, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: bright shining eyes - by Tux - September 09, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: bright shining eyes - by Kiwi RIP - September 10, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: bright shining eyes - by Tux - September 13, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: bright shining eyes - by Kiwi RIP - September 19, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: bright shining eyes - by Tux - October 14, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: bright shining eyes - by Kiwi RIP - October 24, 2018, 08:39 AM
RE: bright shining eyes - by Tux - October 25, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: bright shining eyes - by Kiwi RIP - November 08, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: bright shining eyes - by Tux - December 16, 2018, 02:52 PM