Barrow Fields i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
After coming to the decision that they may not make the coming of winter with just the three of them (after @Speedy decided to keep on traveling a while longer), they decide to find somewhere to settle. There isn’t a lot of debate, not knowing many of the packs in the area; @Reed’s in Undersea, not too far, but she’s not ready for that kind of thing. Drageda isn’t that far from where they’ve stayed. Mallaidh wouldn’t admit it had been deliberate to come to the ridge because of @Blixen, always tight-lipped on certain aspects.

Blixen had given the offer to all of them, not just herself. @Saarthal. And @Max, too, even if she’d told her she’d gone off last time. Now that she’s back, surely it still extends.

Mallaidh looks back to her friends with a bit of a smile, awkward and a little unsure of just about everything. Saarthal still flirts with others, and now that it’s right in front of her, she’s left with more questions. The grey girl has a big heart, and a lot to give with it, and Mallaidh can’t stifle it, but doesn’t she have the same problem? Isn’t that how she and Blixen came to split? Her heart beats heavily and she steps up, nudging Saarthal gently. Her nose presses against Saarthal’s muzzle and lingers, rubbing against her like an affectionate cat.

“We just need to get Blixen and, and she can take care of the rest,” she informs the pair, nudging the grey woman and then over to Max before she releases a call, close to where she’d help reunite Kiwi.

Please let Max and Saarthal post first! Sorry for any double tags. My post keeps getting messed up.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 14, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Saarthal - September 23, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Max - September 23, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - September 23, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 26, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - October 13, 2018, 07:04 PM