Barrow Fields i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
wrappin this bad boy up!

relief floods her as soon as furi starts to talk. this is exactly what she'd hoped for -- they need new kru, she'd do anything for furi and max and saarthal are good additions too. "yeah, of course," blix says, unable to hide her grin, "you brought kiwi back to us, after all."

of course furi -- and the rest -- don't know yet about blixen's promotion, and all the things that have changed. she guides them back the rest of the way to drageda and fills them in as they walk, reassuring furi as much as she can that she's welcome, especially with blix as acting commander. as for mother -- well, she doesn't think about that right now, but she knows her mother well enough to know she won't try to incite anything that'd go against her daughter's authority. 

nothing could possibly crash her happiness.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 14, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Saarthal - September 23, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Max - September 23, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - September 23, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Mallaidh - September 26, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: i'm gonna kiss her on her tongue doors - by Blixen - October 13, 2018, 07:04 PM