Firefly Glen Love where you're at
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin smled at her mate's assessment, judging him to be completely on point. It was odd how vastly different each of her children had turned out to be, but not in an at all upsetting way. She loved each of their individual personalities, admired them for all of their strengths and all of their flaws. So when it came to her mate's question regarding their grandchildren, she was already well on her way down that thought process to give an honest shrug of defeat.

"I have no idea," she answered, "I think our kids have made it pretty clear that there's no guarantee your child will come out being anything like you. And they can also come out being nothing whatsoever like each other, so... Your guess is as good as mine." She thought of Eljay and Clover, Lagan and Fiadh, Lucy and Tegan. Every one of them was so different in a hundred ways, though rather similar in a hundred more. Sure, they'd all been raised in different ways under different circumstances, but that if nothing else made it clear to her that blood was not the dominating factor in how someone would turn out.

She paused then, thinking of something more mischievous. "Plus what do we even really know about this Rannoch dude?" she questioned with a playful smirk, "Sure he seems all nice and proud and honorable, but what is he really like? What's he hiding?" The sway of her tail showed that she didn't really think her daughter's mate had any deep, dark secrets. But still, it was fun.

Messages In This Thread
Love where you're at - by Elwood - September 17, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: Love where you're at - by Finley - September 21, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Love where you're at - by Elwood - September 24, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: Love where you're at - by Finley - September 29, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Love where you're at - by Elwood - October 01, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Love where you're at - by Finley - October 03, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Love where you're at - by Elwood - October 11, 2018, 08:21 AM