Moonspear obscura
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
His ears twitched at the demand. Well! Jarilo slicked them back next and tilted up his nose. On the edge of being indignant about it, but still caught off guard about his brother's voice at all, he tempered--keeping peace in mind. How could he not? "Our dad's got the details way, way better than I do.." he warned before attempting to muster something secondhand that their father had told him once, and there were even a few from mom too. He filed through what he did know, hunting--and deciding a few were out of his league at trying to re-tell, especially when they were the excessively bizarre ones. But really making it fit the bill of story was difficult. "So harass him if you want the good ones done right. But there's a lot of them about mythic beasts. Like a great powerful bull, a celestial eagle.. even a dragon."

He was hopeful that this got across. This was one that had stuck with him. "It's supposed to be this great big powerful serpent represented in our sky always keeping watch. It's easiest to find the head by four bright stars close together--I think those, maybe? Or.." He gestured vaguely northish with a point of his nose but had no way to pinpoint anything besides what naturally caught the eye. "The rest of it curls around the sky, protecting all in its reach and then some. I think it got the stars because it was so good at that--keeping watch over whatever's important," he tried to explain.
<3 it's cool with me, i'm super slow too lately ofc
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
obscura - by Revui (Ghost) - September 17, 2018, 11:23 PM
RE: obscura - by Jarilo - September 18, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: obscura - by Revui (Ghost) - September 18, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: obscura - by Jarilo - September 18, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: obscura - by Revui (Ghost) - September 18, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: obscura - by Jarilo - September 24, 2018, 03:23 AM
RE: obscura - by Revui (Ghost) - October 07, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: obscura - by Jarilo - October 10, 2018, 02:37 AM
RE: obscura - by Revui (Ghost) - October 18, 2018, 05:33 PM