Sun Mote Copse I don't have time to be charmed to death right now!
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri

No no this didn't make sense.

As K approached this weird looking wolf, his ears quirked to the side in confusion. So much fear filled the other's eyes, but he hadn't done anything to be mean had he? Shit maybe calling him a broken puppy was a horrible insult in his culture, or maybe he spoke another language and K had accidentally cussed him out! A momentary pang of panic flooded down the wolf's spine as he acted without thinking.

Rushing forward to the dog, not realizing that his approach might be seen as aggression, he desperately tried to remedy the situation. "No no no, I'm sorry, let me fix you I can fix you!" They were lies, but he didn't mean them maliciously! "I mean I ain't never fixed a fuckin' wound like that but I'm sure I can do it! You poor weird puppy I got you don't worry!" In his anxiety he kept rambling, and failed to recognize all the blatant signals that the stranger showed.

All he wanted was to fix this, and damnit if it meant trying something he'd never attempted before, then so be it! Anxious barks fell on deaf ears as Kukulkan closed the distance between the two, all but shoving his nose into the other's wounds. Lips peeled gently over his teeth, ready to gingerly tend to the injury, or at least as much as someone with zero knowledge could.

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't have time to be charmed to death right now! - by Kukulkan - September 29, 2018, 01:40 AM