Stone Circle And you can play this at my funeral
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
The smoky traveller had never before had the experience of wandering so close to a pack boundary with such intentions, and it felt disorienting to do so without the presence of his mother at his side. He was not in need of a place to stay, for he was an independant young man and found it difficult to put his trust in the hands of strangers, but his cause was one that he had promised he would carry through. It was true he had no real confirmation that this was the pack who contained his supposed family, but the directions of the passing wolf were the only thing to lead the Valento, aside from the names burned into his mind. After an hour or so of traipsing around like a fool while contemplating his options, he'd come to the conclusion that his only choice was to draw closer and request the presence of a wolf who resided within this domain.

His howl was clear, though deep like the thundering waves - his head had tipped back to release his summoning cry and only once it had faded into the air did he take one step back and wait uncomfortably on the outside of Easthollow with a distant glaze over his eyes of green.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 21, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:21 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 24, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 30, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 06, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 06, 2018, 06:57 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 08, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 12, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 12, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 13, 2018, 06:46 AM