Stone Circle And you can play this at my funeral
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The young man who approached first was similar in colouring to himself, though adorned with eyes of a cobalt blue against his own, which were the vivid green of an apple's surface. Soltero furrowed his brows a touch, unsure how to display the correct courtesy to one who was younger than he but a member of this pack's ranks - he supposed he ought to show submission, though it felt odd and he wasn't quite sure what to do. He'd never known these things, having been torn from his birthpack as a young boy and spending the majority of his time travelling alongside his mother. Luckily, he was saved when a woman emerged from the undergrowth, fur a chocolate brown and eyes of hazel-green.

As she strolled forward, Soltero dipped his head and lowered his tail, determined that this was the correct behaviour to display. "Hello." The word rolled off his tongue, deep voice reverberating from his chest. Now, how to do the conversation thing? "My name is Soltero. I am searching for a man named Mawk Saefyn, and his mate Illecebra. Are they among your ranks?" His gaze sparkled with curiousity, feeling a slight flutter in his stomach as he pondered whether he had come to the correct place. The directions the other wolf had given him had been accurate, for they led to the place mentioned, but had he mislead him? Were his adoptive family truly here? And for that matter, were they even real, and not a figment of his mother's imagination?
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 21, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 23, 2018, 04:21 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 24, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - September 30, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 06, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 06, 2018, 06:57 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by RIP Valette - October 07, 2018, 04:33 AM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 08, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Mawk - October 12, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Soltero - October 12, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: And you can play this at my funeral - by Illecebra - October 13, 2018, 06:46 AM