Dragoncrest Cliffs being around angry people relaxes me because i know where i stand.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Private 
One of his was missing, and he was pissed.

To be fair, he was pretty pissed about a lot of things lately. Heda's departure, Helix's rise, his younger siblings being useless at like all things, the fact that Rose was still not obsessed with him, Bobby's abandonment, Wildfire being a big ol' crybaby, and now this. Bat, gone. Like Kiwi had been gone. Like Furi was gone. What the damn hell was going on these days?

As usual, Artaax kept the anger and frustration from showing too plainly on his ever-stoney features. Those who knew him best would be able to see, but he had kept to himself so much over the past Summer that there weren't too many left in the pack who knew him that well. That day, one of the former may have seen the anger and frustration on his features as he stalked along the borders, glaring out at the lands beyond Drageda's reach with venom in his eyes.

The feisripa may not have ever openly shown any affection towards his younger siblings, but that did not mean their fates didn't matter to him. They were his to keep and to protect with all the ferocity he spared only for his dragedakru, and especially for those who like him shared the blood of heda. He was not okay with Bat being missing, and he was quickly becoming not okay with doing nothing about it.