Dragoncrest Cliffs i could defeat you if it came to a physical confrontation.
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
rolled a miss!
11/28: editing in a conclusion since artie went inactive / ill leave it open for a couple more days if you wanna add a final dacio post rebel!

artaax absorbs her attack, pulling from her grasp before she can properly take him down. her own footing is too slippery and her momentum not in her favor as he twists toward her -- she can't get away from him fast enough and he connects with her side. she goes down hard, hitting the ground with a wince, and finds she can't pull from artaax's grip -- but she's not about to give up, either. abandoning slick tactics for some down and dirty roughhousing, the firebrand kicks up at him, trying to kick him hard enough to get him to losen his grip, but damn if he's not thick and hard to hit.

her kicks fail to connect and after a few minutes of struggle blixen gives up, shouting "uncle!" losing to her hulking bear of a brother is not particularly bothersome to the guardian -- this was just for fun, and she's panting, happy with it. artaax looks less tightly wound now, too. springing back to her feet she playfully tugs at his ears, announcing cheerfully, "i'll get you next time."

with that she moves towards @Dacio -- assuming the child has lingered -- and ushers him back toward the dens, lest artaax's murderous mood return without her stabilizing presence.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could defeat you if it came to a physical confrontation. - by Blixen - November 19, 2018, 08:38 PM