Silverlight Terrace why don't your eyes see me
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
All Welcome 
The moon was huge tonight, slung low with a massive halo to match. Everything seemed muddled by the haze, but nothing could take it away--truly.

He had been hunting since dusk, and craved something rich in validation somehow. He wanted to really sink his teeth in--so nothing too puny was going to sate his interests. Ripe enough kinds of trails led him down the elevations, then eventually beyond with half a hint to keep him going.

And the spry yearling simply cruised on, trotting to conserve his energy while he glided after hope, comfortable in the nightscapes even without mountain underfoot--though quick to notice a little chill starting to creep in too, and hesitant to go ranging out too far with the mountain down three heads already.

Maybe this brisk breeze had him feeling extra flighty. Maybe this was urged on by the worry for his still-roving sisters that really just had him antsy and eager to cover ground in the name of Moonspear while they were not here to help do so. He knew the lack of answers was starting to weigh a bit on their mother too; she was even more tolerant of him, he found, so he had stolen some of her company, although somberly. There, he saw she was tense about them, though she never said she was outright. This translated onto him in its own way--so he had to kill time if nothing else.

And keep busy, keep going most of all.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
why don't your eyes see me - by Jarilo - September 24, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: why don't your eyes see me - by Spider - September 27, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: why don't your eyes see me - by Jarilo - October 08, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: why don't your eyes see me - by Spider - October 10, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: why don't your eyes see me - by Jarilo - October 28, 2018, 03:02 AM